JOIN OUR TEAM
At Green Pastures Care Services we are passionate about our staff. They are the heartbeat of everything we do and our best asset. We offer real opportunities for promotion and development and will support you in gaining recognised qualifications and experience to develop your career. Every day is different with us and you’ll find Green Pastures Care will offer more than just a job. It’s an experience, a commitment and an opportunity to change lives.
We support vulnerable people, and you can join our dynamic team to improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in society. If you have a caring nature, love supporting others and have a can-do attitude, one of our care and support roles could be the perfect fit for you. Previous experience in a care environment isn’t always essential if you have the right attitude as we offer all new starters a thorough induction and complete training.
Our Support Worker needs:
- Empathy, caring and sensitivity to the needs of others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of supporting adults in a care setting or in the community is desirable, however, is not essential, as we offer full training for all of our staff.
- Computer Literacy
- Car driver desirable but not essential
- Our Support Worker’s duties will be:
- Supporting individuals to live the life they want within their community in which they live, to build positive relationships and to reach their potential
- Social and emotional support, either at home and/or in their local community
- Supporting service users with their personal care support including personal hygiene needs if required
- Support with their shopping, assist with budgeting
- Escorting service users to health and dental appointments
- Building/maintaining relationship with friends and family
- Household tasks including cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Going out for walks, meals and other leisure activities that supported individuals may want to experience.
- Our Learning Disability services can provide care and support for people with a range of complex and specialist needs. We provide person centred services using a range of support approaches such as Active Support and Positive
- Behaviour Support to help people gain skills and increase their independence.
- NB: In order to protect both our staff and the people we support; it is a requirement that all new employees have a Covid-19 vaccination prior to commencing work with Green Pastures Care Ltd and that they continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us. If you have already had your vaccinations proof will be required.